1954 Packard Pacific
1954 Packard Pacific, 2 door hardtop. An original 6 volt car with Ultramatic transmission, Carter four barrel carb, power brakes, and power seat. We’ve recently completed a lot of mechanical repairs including brakes and front suspension. Everything under the hood has new paint. The 359 c.i. engine now has a steel head but the original aluminum head has been resurfaced and is included. This is a driver. The paint and interior show it’s age.
On the video below you can hear a tap which shows up once the engine gets hot due to the hydraulic exhaust valve lifter on the number one cylinder failing.
Contact Andy at 814-571-0589
- 2021 – New wheel cylinders, new brake pads, pinion seal, front end suspension bushings, front shocks, rear U-joint, 6v supplemental fuel pump, and wiper motor.
- Engine was cleaned and detailed
- 2019 – New rear inner & outer axle seals
- 2018 – Radiator was dipped and flushed, New hoses, thermostat, water jacket sleeve, Some valves were replaced, all hydraulic valve lifters, and rebuilt fuel pump
- 2017 – New power steering hoses
- 2016 – Rebuilt treadle vac
- Ultramatic Transmission received new stub shaft, bell housing bushing, torque convertor gasket and seals
- 2015 – Rebuilt carburetor, starter and generator
- 2014 – New Timing gear, Rings, Rod bearings, Replaced aluminum head with a 288 steel head
- 1990 – Purchased from Colorado
Clock, Radio and Antenna do not work.
Front right corner has minor damage to chrome and fender, replacement chrome is included.